Thank you for volunteering with GP and helping us, help ensure our life-changing services and programs are available for survivors.
Below you will find the Calendy buttons to schedule your volunteer shift:
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Schedule YOUR Volunteer Shift:
- Select which role/department you wish to volunteer for.
- Review shift information on the left hand side and the calendar on the righthand side.
- Select your preferred date and available shift opportunities will populate on the righthand side.
- Complete the form. You will find a pull-down menu to click on which role you are signing up for. Click Schedule Event to complete this section.
- You will receive a notification on your screen that your shift has been scheduled. You will also receive an email confirmation.
- You will also have the opportunity to schedule another shift(s) by clicking on the Schedule Another Event.
- Be sure to click “accept” button at the top left of the email.
- If you need to cancel your volunteer shift, you will find a cancellation link at the bottom of your email. Please note: If you are cancelling with less than 3 days notice, please call our reception desk at 905-684-4000 ext. 21 to advise us.