Chat with our experienced support team today.
Personal Risk Assessment
Our relationships should provide us with the things we all need: like love, being cared for, support and safety. But sometimes this is not our experience…
What does your score mean?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions:
- There are signs that you are not being treated right, or that you are being abused.
- If you don’t feel safe, respected and cared for, then something isn’t right.
- Abuse happens when one person tries to control or hurt another.
- Abuse may be physical, such as hitting, pushing or choking.
- Abuse can also be other things, like putting you down and making you feel worthless, or being possessive and jealous to stop you from speaking to friends or family. Forcing or tricking someone into doing sexual things is also abuse.
- These things can be just as hurtful as physical violence.
We encourage you to get in touch with us to assess your situation further and learn the options that are available to you. Call or text our 24/7 support line at 905.684.8331. We are here to help.
Did you get a score of ZERO?
You answered no to all questions. The chances that your relationship is abusive are low. This could change quickly, and it is important to reflect on your relationships.
If you feel that something is off, trust your intuition and seek support 905.684.8331.